KeeWeb is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KeeWeb from your systemKeeWeb
. Take a look here
for more details on KeeWeb. You can get more details about KeeWeb at https://keeweb.info
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\KeeWeb directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling KeeWeb is C:\Program Files\KeeWeb\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KeeWeb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 99.61 MB (104447904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with KeeWeb. They occupy about 100.05 MB (104908176
bytes) on disk.
- KeeWeb.exe (99.61 MB)
- uninst.exe (415.06 KB)
- KeeWebHelper.exe (34.42 KB)
The current web page applies to KeeWeb version 1.14.0
only. Click on the links below for other KeeWeb versions:
...click to view all...
KeeWeb is an application by the software company KeeWeb. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase KeeWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KeeWeb with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KeeWeb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeeWeb". The KeeWeb application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KeeWeb in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about KeeWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeeWeb:
- The web site of the application is: https://keeweb.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeeWeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeeWeb.
8. After removing KeeWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeeWeb that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeeWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove KeeWeb by KeeWeb from your PC, we are not saying that KeeWeb by KeeWeb is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeeWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 14:01:00.330