This web page is about KeePassXC for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeePassXC from your PCKeePassXC Team
. Open here
where you can read more on KeePassXC Team. More info about the software KeePassXC can be seen at https://keepassxc.org
. KeePassXC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\KeePassXC folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall KeePassXC by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KeePassXC\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. KeePassXC's main file takes about 5.77 MB (6045344 bytes) and its name is KeePassXC.exe.
KeePassXC is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.12 MB (12707083
bytes) on disk:
- keepassxc-cli.exe (5.54 MB)
- keepassxc-proxy.exe (387.17 KB)
- KeePassXC.exe (5.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.95 KB)
This info is about KeePassXC version 2.3.4
only. You can find below a few links to other KeePassXC releases:
...click to view all...
KeePassXC is an application by KeePassXC Team. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove KeePassXC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KeePassXC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeePassXC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeePassXC". If it exists on your system the KeePassXC application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KeePassXC in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KeePassXC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeePassXC:
- The web site of the application is: https://keepassxc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeePassXC\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeePassXC.
8. After uninstalling KeePassXC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KeePassXC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeePassXC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KeePassXC by KeePassXC Team from your PC, we are not saying that KeePassXC by KeePassXC Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeePassXC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:34:36.410