KeePass Password Safe 2.17
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 from your PCDominik Reichl
. More information about Dominik Reichl can be read here
. Click on http://keepass.info/
to get more info about KeePass Password Safe 2.17 on Dominik Reichl's website. Usually the KeePass Password Safe 2.17 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. KeePass Password Safe 2.17's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2\unins000.exe. KeePass.exe is the KeePass Password Safe 2.17's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.72 MB (1807360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with KeePass Password Safe 2.17. They take about 2.48 MB (2596638
bytes) on disk.
- KeePass.exe (1.72 MB)
- ShInstUtil.exe (72.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about KeePass Password Safe 2.17 version 2.17
KeePass Password Safe 2.17 is a program released by the software company Dominik Reichl. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KeePass Password Safe 2.17 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KeePass Password Safe 2.17". The KeePass Password Safe 2.17 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeePass Password Safe 2.17 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KeePass Password Safe 2.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 2.17:
- The software company is: http://keepass.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass Password Safe 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KeePass Password Safe 2.17.
8. After removing KeePass Password Safe 2.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeePass Password Safe 2.17 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeePass Password Safe 2.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 by Dominik Reichl from your computer, nor are we saying that KeePass Password Safe 2.17 by Dominik Reichl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 2.17 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:55:04.160