KeePass Password Safe 1.10
KeePass Password Safe 1.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.10 from your systemDominik Reichl
. More information on Dominik Reichl can be seen here
. Further information about KeePass Password Safe 1.10 can be found at http://keepass.info/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\KeePass Password Safe folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KeePass Password Safe 1.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. KeePass.exe is the KeePass Password Safe 1.10's primary executable file and it occupies around 703.00 KB (719872 bytes) on disk.
KeePass Password Safe 1.10 contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1411417
bytes) on disk.
- KeePass.exe (703.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of KeePass Password Safe 1.10.
KeePass Password Safe 1.10 is an application offered by Dominik Reichl. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KeePass Password Safe 1.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KeePass Password Safe 1.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KeePass Password Safe 1.10". The KeePass Password Safe 1.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KeePass Password Safe 1.10 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KeePass Password Safe 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KeePass Password Safe 1.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://keepass.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KeePass Password Safe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.10.
8. After removing KeePass Password Safe 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KeePass Password Safe 1.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KeePass Password Safe 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.10 by Dominik Reichl from your computer, we are not saying that KeePass Password Safe 1.10 by Dominik Reichl is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KeePass Password Safe 1.10 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 01:40:46.527