This info is about KeeForm 2.02 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KeeForm 2.02 from your systemDave
. Further information on Dave can be found here
. More details about KeeForm 2.02 can be seen at http://keepass.info/plugins.html#formfiller
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing KeeForm 2.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass\KeeFormUninstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.65 MB (2779136 bytes) on disk and is labeled KeePass.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside KeeForm 2.02. They take about 5.13 MB (5381409
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KeeForm.exe (294.60 KB)
- KeePass.exe (2.65 MB)
- KeeRun.exe (285.26 KB)
- ShInstUtil.exe (90.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.80 KB)
The current page applies to KeeForm 2.02 version 2.02
KeeForm 2.02 is an application released by the software company Dave. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove KeeForm 2.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KeeForm 2.02 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KeeForm 2.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "KeeForm 2.02". The KeeForm 2.02 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KeeForm 2.02 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KeeForm 2.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KeeForm 2.02:
- The publisher is: http://keepass.info/plugins.html#formfiller
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KeePass\KeeFormUninstaller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KeeForm 2.02.
8. After removing KeeForm 2.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KeeForm 2.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KeeForm 2.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KeeForm 2.02 by Dave from your PC, we are not saying that KeeForm 2.02 by Dave is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KeeForm 2.02 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 18:47:51.430