Kecal 2.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kecal 2.3 from your PCMartin Grames
. You can read more on Martin Grames or check for application updates here
. Please open http://martin-g.webz.cz
if you want to read more on Kecal 2.3 on Martin Grames's web page. Kecal 2.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kecal folder, depending on the user's option. Kecal 2.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kecal\unins000.exe. kecal.exe is the Kecal 2.3's main executable file and it takes around 471.00 KB (482304 bytes) on disk.
Kecal 2.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.43 MB (1497155
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- editor.exe (255.00 KB)
- kecal.exe (471.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (77.07 KB)
- adresar.exe (169.50 KB)
- cas_svet.exe (151.50 KB)
- posli_chyby.exe (178.00 KB)
- vypocet.exe (160.00 KB)
This data is about Kecal 2.3 version 2.3
Kecal 2.3 is a program released by Martin Grames. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Kecal 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Kecal 2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kecal 2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kecal 2.3". If it exists on your system the Kecal 2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kecal 2.3 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kecal 2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kecal 2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://martin-g.webz.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kecal\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kecal 2.3.
8. After removing Kecal 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kecal 2.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kecal 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kecal 2.3 by Martin Grames from your computer, nor are we saying that Kecal 2.3 by Martin Grames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kecal 2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 04:36:25.370