KazooServer 4.4.873 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 from your systemLinn
. More information on Linn can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Linn\KazooServer\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. KazooServer 4.4.873's primary file takes about 418.50 KB (428544 bytes) and is called KazooServer.exe.
KazooServer 4.4.873 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1,008.71 KB (1032919
bytes) on disk.
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (15.50 KB)
- KazooServer.exe (418.50 KB)
- KazooServer.Service.exe (23.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (551.71 KB)
The current web page applies to KazooServer 4.4.873 version 4.4.873
KazooServer 4.4.873 is a program marketed by the software company Linn. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase KazooServer 4.4.873 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KazooServer 4.4.873 or simply click the Search field and type in "KazooServer 4.4.873". The KazooServer 4.4.873 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KazooServer 4.4.873 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KazooServer 4.4.873, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873.
8. After removing KazooServer 4.4.873, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KazooServer 4.4.873 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KazooServer 4.4.873 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 by Linn from your computer, nor are we saying that KazooServer 4.4.873 by Linn is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KazooServer 4.4.873 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 16:16:40.947