How to uninstall Kayak from your PC
Kayak is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by Pokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Kayak is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kayak. Kayak's primary file takes around 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
Kayak is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52239
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Kayak.The files below remain on your disk by Kayak's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\daVincisGarageLLC.LarryBooBoo_184.108.40.206_x64__526xyj0r2d3h2\Data\Images\ByDomain\kayak.png
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kayak.lnk
How to remove Kayak from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Kayak is a program offered by Pokki. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Kayak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Kayak or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kayak". The Kayak app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kayak in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kayak, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kayak.
8. After removing Kayak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kayak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kayak with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kayak by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Kayak by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kayak in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.367