Katy and Bob: Way Back Home
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Katy and Bob: Way Back Home for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Katy and Bob Way Back Home directory (same installation drive as Windows). Katy and Bob: Way Back Home's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Katy and Bob Way Back Home\Uninstall.exe. kb_way_back_home.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.92 MB (2014592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home. They occupy 6.17 MB (6467271
bytes) on disk.
- kb_way_back_home.exe (1.92 MB)
- kb_way_back_home.wrp.exe (3.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Katy and Bob: Way Back Home.
Katy and Bob: Way Back Home is an application marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Katy and Bob: Way Back Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Katy and Bob: Way Back Home or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Katy and Bob: Way Back Home". The Katy and Bob: Way Back Home application will be found automatically. When you select Katy and Bob: Way Back Home in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Katy and Bob: Way Back Home, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Katy and Bob: Way Back Home.
8. After removing Katy and Bob: Way Back Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Katy and Bob: Way Back Home that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Katy and Bob: Way Back Home using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Katy and Bob: Way Back Home by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:07:09.157