Katy and Bob: Way Back Home
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Katy and Bob: Way Back Home for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home from your systemAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can find out more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Katy and Bob Way Back Home directory (same installation drive as Windows). Katy and Bob: Way Back Home's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Katy and Bob Way Back Home\Uninstall.exe. kb_way_back_home.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.92 MB (2014592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home. They occupy 6.17 MB (6467271
bytes) on disk.
- kb_way_back_home.exe (1.92 MB)
- kb_way_back_home.wrp.exe (3.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Katy and Bob: Way Back Home.
Katy and Bob: Way Back Home is an application marketed by Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Katy and Bob: Way Back Home is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Katy and Bob: Way Back Home or simply click the Search field and type in "Katy and Bob: Way Back Home". If it is installed on your PC the Katy and Bob: Way Back Home application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Katy and Bob: Way Back Home in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Katy and Bob: Way Back Home, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Katy and Bob: Way Back Home.
8. After removing Katy and Bob: Way Back Home, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Katy and Bob: Way Back Home that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Katy and Bob: Way Back Home using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Katy and Bob: Way Back Home by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Katy and Bob: Way Back Home supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 00:07:09.157