Kate's Video Cutter
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Kate's Video Cutter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kate's Video Cutter from your systemWeb Solution Mart
. Further information on Web Solution Mart can be seen here
. Please open http://www.FakeWebcam.com
if you want to read more on Kate's Video Cutter on Web Solution Mart's website. Usually the Kate's Video Cutter application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kate's Video Cutter. Kate's Video Cutter's primary file takes about 860.00 KB (880640 bytes) and is called VFCS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kate's Video Cutter. They take 1.50 MB (1576282
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- VFCS.exe (860.00 KB)
This data is about Kate's Video Cutter version 4.0.15
only. You can find below info on other releases of Kate's Video Cutter:
Kate's Video Cutter is an application by the software company Web Solution Mart. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kate's Video Cutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Kate's Video Cutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kate's Video Cutter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kate's Video Cutter". If it exists on your system the Kate's Video Cutter app will be found automatically. When you select Kate's Video Cutter in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kate's Video Cutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kate's Video Cutter:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FakeWebcam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kate's Video Cutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kate's Video Cutter.
8. After removing Kate's Video Cutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kate's Video Cutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kate's Video Cutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kate's Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart from your PC, nor are we saying that Kate's Video Cutter by Web Solution Mart is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kate's Video Cutter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:45:58.970