Kate's Video Converter 7.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Kate's Video Converter 7.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Kate's Video Converter 7.0 from your systemWeb Solution Mart
. You can read more on Web Solution Mart or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Kate's Video Converter 7.0 can be seen at http://www.FakeWebcam.com
. Kate's Video Converter 7.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kate's Video Converter 7.0\184.108.40.206 folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Kate's Video Converter 7.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kate's Video Converter 7.0\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 864.00 KB (884736 bytes) on disk and is named VFCC.exe.
Kate's Video Converter 7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.53 MB (1599781
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.29 KB)
- VFCC.exe (864.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.0
of Kate's Video Converter 7.0.
Kate's Video Converter 7.0 is an application offered by Web Solution Mart. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Kate's Video Converter 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kate's Video Converter 7.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kate's Video Converter 7.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kate's Video Converter 7.0". If it exists on your system the Kate's Video Converter 7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kate's Video Converter 7.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Kate's Video Converter 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kate's Video Converter 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.FakeWebcam.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kate's Video Converter 7.0\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kate's Video Converter 7.0.
8. After removing Kate's Video Converter 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kate's Video Converter 7.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kate's Video Converter 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kate's Video Converter 7.0 by Web Solution Mart from your PC, nor are we saying that Kate's Video Converter 7.0 by Web Solution Mart is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kate's Video Converter 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:24:04.853