You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit from your systemKDE
. Further information on KDE can be found here
. Further information about Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit can be found at http://kate-editor.org/
. Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Kate directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit is C:\Program Files\Kate\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 773.50 KB (792064 bytes) on disk and is labeled kate.exe.
Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.90 MB (15619519
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (52.97 KB)
- kate.exe (773.50 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.09 MB)
The current page applies to Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit version 2016.06.2164
Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit is an application released by the software company KDE. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit". If it exists on your system the Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit program will be found automatically. After you click Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit:
- The web site of the application is: http://kate-editor.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kate\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit.
8. After removing Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit by KDE from your computer, nor are we saying that Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit by KDE is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kate 2016.06.21-dev-64bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 01:18:36.117