Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 from your systemMichał Bąbik
. Take a look here
for more details on Michał Bąbik. Detailed information about Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 can be seen at http://www.eureka_pile.republika.pl
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalog CD-DVD directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalog CD-DVD\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named katalogcd.exe and its approximative size is 527.50 KB (540160 bytes).
Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.18 MB (1237001
bytes) on disk:
- katalogcd.exe (527.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.51 KB)
The current page applies to Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 version 3.9.2
Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 is a program marketed by Michał Bąbik. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2". The Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eureka_pile.republika.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Katalog CD-DVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 by Michał Bąbik from your computer, nor are we saying that Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 by Michał Bąbik is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Katalog CD/DVD v3.9.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 12:28:55.450