You can find below detailed information on how to remove Kast 2.1.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kast 2.1.1 from your PCEvasyst, Inc.
. More info about Evasyst, Inc. can be found here
. Kast 2.1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kast-app directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Kast 2.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\kast-app\Uninstall Kast.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Kast.exe is the Kast 2.1.1's primary executable file and it takes about 89.37 MB (93711792 bytes) on disk.
Kast 2.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 90.15 MB (94531472
bytes) on disk.
- Kast.exe (89.37 MB)
- Uninstall Kast.exe (172.55 KB)
- elevate.exe (121.42 KB)
- 7z.exe (434.00 KB)
- Jobber.exe (72.50 KB)
This data is about Kast 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Kast 2.1.1 is an application offered by Evasyst, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Kast 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Kast 2.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kast 2.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Kast 2.1.1". If it exists on your system the Kast 2.1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click Kast 2.1.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kast 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kast 2.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Kast 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kast 2.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kast 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kast 2.1.1 by Evasyst, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kast 2.1.1 by Evasyst, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kast 2.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 19:45:05.690