Kaspersky Software Updater
Kaspersky Software Updater is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Kaspersky Software Updater from your systemKaspersky Lab
. You can read more on Kaspersky Lab or check for application updates here
. Usually the Kaspersky Software Updater program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Software Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Kaspersky Software Updater's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Software Updater\ksu_setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1565000 bytes) on disk and is titled kl_platf.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Kaspersky Software Updater. They occupy about 4.52 MB (4734736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avpia.exe (67.82 KB)
- dump_writer_agent.exe (203.32 KB)
- kl_platf.exe (1.49 MB)
- ksu.exe (137.82 KB)
- ksu_console.exe (67.82 KB)
- ksu_setup.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstallation_assistant_host.exe (286.29 KB)
This info is about Kaspersky Software Updater version 126.96.36.1993
only. For other Kaspersky Software Updater versions please click below:
Kaspersky Software Updater is an application marketed by Kaspersky Lab. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Kaspersky Software Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Kaspersky Software Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Kaspersky Software Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kaspersky Software Updater". The Kaspersky Software Updater app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kaspersky Software Updater in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kaspersky Software Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kaspersky Software Updater.
8. After uninstalling Kaspersky Software Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kaspersky Software Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kaspersky Software Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Kaspersky Software Updater by Kaspersky Lab from your computer, nor are we saying that Kaspersky Software Updater by Kaspersky Lab is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kaspersky Software Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:17:53.287