Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1
This info is about Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 from your systemKaspersky
. Open here
for more info on Kaspersky. Click on http://www.Kaspersky.com/
to get more facts about Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 on Kaspersky's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Kaspersky\Kaspersky Reset Trial directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Kaspersky\Kaspersky Reset Trial\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 106.07 KB (108615 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 106.07 KB (108615
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (106.07 KB)
This info is about Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 version 5.1
Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 is an application marketed by Kaspersky. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1". If it exists on your system the Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.Kaspersky.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Kaspersky\Kaspersky Reset Trial\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1.
8. After removing Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 by Kaspersky from your PC, we are not saying that Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 by Kaspersky is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kaspersky Reset Trial 5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 02:28:42.597