You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KasparovChess for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall KasparovChess from your systemMahanSoft
. Further information on MahanSoft can be found here
. Detailed information about KasparovChess can be found at http://www.mahansoftco.ir
. Usually the KasparovChess program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\KasparovChess folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling KasparovChess is C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\KasparovChess\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled KasparovChess.exe and it has a size of 696.00 KB (712704 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in KasparovChess. They occupy 5.74 MB (6020001
bytes) on disk.
- Install.exe (24.00 KB)
- KasparovChess.exe (696.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (118.91 KB)
This page is about KasparovChess version 0.0
KasparovChess is a program offered by the software company MahanSoft. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove KasparovChess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KasparovChess from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KasparovChess or simply activate the Search field and type in "KasparovChess". If it exists on your system the KasparovChess program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KasparovChess in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KasparovChess, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KasparovChess:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mahansoftco.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MahanSoft\KasparovChess\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KasparovChess.
8. After removing KasparovChess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KasparovChess that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KasparovChess using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KasparovChess by MahanSoft from your computer, we are not saying that KasparovChess by MahanSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KasparovChess supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:34:02.367