Karen's Once-A-Day II
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Karen's Once-A-Day II for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II from your PCKaren Kenworthy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Karen Kenworthy. You can read more about related to Karen's Once-A-Day II at http://www.karenware.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Karen's Once-A-Day II's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PTOAD.exe and its approximative size is 565.48 KB (579056 bytes).
Karen's Once-A-Day II contains of the executables below. They occupy 621.50 KB (636415
bytes) on disk.
- PTOAD.exe (565.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Karen's Once-A-Day II. You can find here a few links to other Karen's Once-A-Day II releases:
Karen's Once-A-Day II is a program by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Karen's Once-A-Day II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Once-A-Day II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karen's Once-A-Day II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Once-A-Day II". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Once-A-Day II app will be found very quickly. After you click Karen's Once-A-Day II in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Karen's Once-A-Day II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Once-A-Day II:
- The software company is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Once-A-Day II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Once-A-Day II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Once-A-Day II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, nor are we saying that Karen's Once-A-Day II by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 05:02:14.240