Karen's Once-A-Day II
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Karen's Once-A-Day II for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II from your PCKaren Kenworthy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Karen Kenworthy. You can read more about related to Karen's Once-A-Day II at http://www.karenware.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Karen's Once-A-Day II's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PTOAD.exe and its approximative size is 565.48 KB (579056 bytes).
Karen's Once-A-Day II contains of the executables below. They occupy 621.50 KB (636415
bytes) on disk.
- PTOAD.exe (565.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Karen's Once-A-Day II. You can find here a few links to other Karen's Once-A-Day II releases:
Karen's Once-A-Day II is a program by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Karen's Once-A-Day II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Once-A-Day II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Karen's Once-A-Day II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Once-A-Day II". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Once-A-Day II program will be found automatically. After you select Karen's Once-A-Day II in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Karen's Once-A-Day II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Once-A-Day II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Once-A-Day II\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Once-A-Day II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Once-A-Day II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Once-A-Day II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, nor are we saying that Karen's Once-A-Day II by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Once-A-Day II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 05:02:14.240