Karen's 'Net Monitor
You can find on this page details on how to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. Additional info about Karen Kenworthy can be seen here
. You can get more details about Karen's 'Net Monitor at http://www.karenware.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Karen's 'Net Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor\uninst.exe. NetMon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.74 KB (493304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Karen's 'Net Monitor. They occupy 533.68 KB (546489
bytes) on disk.
- NetMon.exe (481.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Karen's 'Net Monitor.
Karen's 'Net Monitor is an application by Karen Kenworthy. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Karen's 'Net Monitor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Karen's 'Net Monitor or simply click the Search field and type in "Karen's 'Net Monitor". The Karen's 'Net Monitor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Karen's 'Net Monitor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Karen's 'Net Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's 'Net Monitor:
- The software company is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Karen's 'Net Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Karen's 'Net Monitor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's 'Net Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's 'Net Monitor by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:04:44.787