Karen's 'Net Monitor
You can find on this page details on how to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. Additional info about Karen Kenworthy can be seen here
. You can get more details about Karen's 'Net Monitor at http://www.karenware.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Karen's 'Net Monitor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor\uninst.exe. NetMon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.74 KB (493304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Karen's 'Net Monitor. They occupy 533.68 KB (546489
bytes) on disk.
- NetMon.exe (481.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Karen's 'Net Monitor.
Karen's 'Net Monitor is an application by Karen Kenworthy. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Karen's 'Net Monitor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Karen's 'Net Monitor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karen's 'Net Monitor". The Karen's 'Net Monitor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Karen's 'Net Monitor in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Karen's 'Net Monitor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's 'Net Monitor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\'Net Monitor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karen's 'Net Monitor.
8. After uninstalling Karen's 'Net Monitor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Karen's 'Net Monitor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's 'Net Monitor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's 'Net Monitor by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karen's 'Net Monitor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:04:44.787