Karen's Hasher is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Karen's Hasher from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. More data about Karen Kenworthy can be read here
. More information about Karen's Hasher can be found at http://www.karenware.com
. Karen's Hasher is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Hasher folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Karen's Hasher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Hasher\uninst.exe. PTHasher.exe is the Karen's Hasher's primary executable file and it occupies around 705.72 KB (722656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Karen's Hasher. They occupy an average of 751.07 KB (769095
bytes) on disk.
- PTHasher.exe (705.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (45.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Karen's Hasher. Click on the links below for other Karen's Hasher versions:
Karen's Hasher is an application by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Karen's Hasher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Karen's Hasher from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Karen's Hasher or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karen's Hasher". If it exists on your system the Karen's Hasher app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Karen's Hasher in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Karen's Hasher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's Hasher:
- The publisher is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Hasher\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karen's Hasher.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Hasher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Karen's Hasher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Karen's Hasher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Karen's Hasher by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, nor are we saying that Karen's Hasher by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Hasher supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-05 19:12:37.040