Karbo, версія 1.2.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Karbo, версія 1.2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Karbo, версія 1.2.0 from your PCKarbowanec developers
. Further information on Karbowanec developers can be seen here
. Further information about Karbo, версія 1.2.0 can be seen at http://www.karbowanec.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Karbowanec folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Karbo, версія 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Karbowanec\unins000.exe. karbowanec.exe is the Karbo, версія 1.2.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 4.40 MB (4618752 bytes) on disk.
Karbo, версія 1.2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 5.65 MB (5927585
bytes) on disk.
- karbowanec.exe (4.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This page is about Karbo, версія 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Karbo, версія 1.2.0 is an application by Karbowanec developers. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Karbo, версія 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Karbo, версія 1.2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Karbo, версія 1.2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Karbo, версія 1.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Karbo, версія 1.2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Karbo, версія 1.2.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Karbo, версія 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karbo, версія 1.2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karbowanec.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karbowanec\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Karbo, версія 1.2.0.
8. After uninstalling Karbo, версія 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karbo, версія 1.2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karbo, версія 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karbo, версія 1.2.0 by Karbowanec developers from your computer, nor are we saying that Karbo, версія 1.2.0 by Karbowanec developers is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karbo, версія 1.2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 22:06:39.000