KaraokeStation is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KaraokeStation from your PCK Station Audio S.A. de C.V.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on K Station Audio S.A. de C.V.. More data about the program KaraokeStation can be seen at http://www.kstationaudio.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraokeStation folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KaraokeStation by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraokeStation\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. KaraokeStation.exe is the KaraokeStation's primary executable file and it takes around 3.83 MB (4018176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in KaraokeStation. They occupy 4.52 MB (4735462
bytes) on disk.
- KaraokeStation.exe (3.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.47 KB)
KaraokeStation is a program by the software company K Station Audio S.A. de C.V.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall KaraokeStation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove KaraokeStation from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KaraokeStation or simply click the Search feature and type in "KaraokeStation". If it is installed on your PC the KaraokeStation application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KaraokeStation in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KaraokeStation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KaraokeStation:
- The publisher is: http://www.kstationaudio.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KaraokeStation\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KaraokeStation.
8. After uninstalling KaraokeStation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KaraokeStation which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KaraokeStation with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KaraokeStation by K Station Audio S.A. de C.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that KaraokeStation by K Station Audio S.A. de C.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KaraokeStation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 20:07:36.050