Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00
You can find on this page details on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 from your computerMediaSoft
. More information about MediaSoft can be seen here
. More information about Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 can be found at http://www.karaoke5.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Karaoke5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe". Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00's primary file takes around 47.51 MB (49818112 bytes) and is called karaoke.exe.
Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 54.40 MB (57043841
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssistenzaK5.exe (792.68 KB)
- Convertitore.exe (4.19 MB)
- karaoke.exe (47.51 MB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 version 40
Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 is an application by MediaSoft. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00". If it is installed on your PC the Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 app will be found automatically. After you click Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00.
8. After uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 by MediaSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 42.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:16:27.927