Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06
Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 from your PCMediaSoft
. Check out here
for more info on MediaSoft. You can get more details on Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 at http://www.karaoke5.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Karaoke5 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled karaoke.exe and it has a size of 47.08 MB (49364992 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06. They take 53.97 MB (56593687
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssistenzaK5.exe (792.68 KB)
- Convertitore.exe (4.19 MB)
- karaoke.exe (47.08 MB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 version 40
Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 is an application offered by MediaSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06". If it is installed on your PC the Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06:
- The publisher is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 by MediaSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 41.06 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 16:22:01.923