Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 from your computerMediaSoft
. More information on MediaSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.karaoke5.com
to get more facts about Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 on MediaSoft's website. Usually the Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe". Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31's primary file takes about 40.62 MB (42589184 bytes) and is named karaoke.exe.
The following executables are contained in Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31. They occupy 47.32 MB (49622189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssistenzaK5.exe (792.68 KB)
- Convertitore.exe (4.46 MB)
- karaoke.exe (40.62 MB)
- lame.exe (625.50 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40
of Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31.
Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 is a program released by the software company MediaSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31". The Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 by MediaSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 by MediaSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-15 09:42:44.470