Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 from your systemMediaSoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MediaSoft. More information about Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 can be seen at http://www.karaoke5.com
. Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory, subject to the user's choice. Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe". karaoke.exe is the Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16's primary executable file and it takes about 38.32 MB (40181248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16. They occupy about 44.26 MB (46412062
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssistenzaK5.exe (728.00 KB)
- Convertitore.exe (3.85 MB)
- karaoke.exe (38.32 MB)
- lame.exe (536.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 40
of Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16.
Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 is an application by MediaSoft. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 or simply click the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16". The Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 application will be found automatically. After you select Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-27 03:42:05.220