Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0
Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 from your computerMediaSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on MediaSoft. You can read more about related to Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 at http://www.karaoke5.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled karaoke.exe and its approximative size is 38.07 MB (39922176 bytes).
Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 contains of the executables below. They take 39.43 MB (41348126
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (38.07 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.03 KB)
This data is about Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 version 40
Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 is an application released by the software company MediaSoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0.
8. After uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 by MediaSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 40.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 07:05:43.593