Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 from your systemMediaSoft
. You can find out more on MediaSoft or check for application updates here
. More information about Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 can be found at http://www.karaoke5.com
. Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Karaoke5 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24. Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24's primary file takes about 37.50 MB (39316992 bytes) and is called karaoke.exe.
The executables below are part of Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24. They occupy about 38.85 MB (40734490
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (37.50 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 version 39.24
Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 is an application offered by MediaSoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24.
8. After uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 by MediaSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 by MediaSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 12:30:53.453