Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 from your PCMediaSoft
. Go over here
for more info on MediaSoft. Click on http://www.karaoke5.com
to get more info about Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 on MediaSoft's website. Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe". karaoke.exe is the Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22's main executable file and it takes around 37.49 MB (39306752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22. They take 38.84 MB (40724250
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (37.49 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.22
of Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22.
Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 is a program offered by MediaSoft. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 39.22 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 10:33:03.880