Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9
This info is about Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 from your computerMediaSoft
. Check out here
for more details on MediaSoft. More details about Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 can be found at http://www.karaoke5.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Karaoke5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. karaoke.exe is the Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9's primary executable file and it occupies circa 32.67 MB (34255360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9. They take about 34.02 MB (35672858
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (32.67 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 version 37.9
Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 is an application offered by MediaSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 by MediaSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 by MediaSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 15:37:42.250