Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0
Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 from your systemMediaSoft
. Further information on MediaSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.karaoke5.com
to get more facts about Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 on MediaSoft's website. Usually the Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 program is installed in the C:\Programmi\Karaoke5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 is C:\Programmi\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. karaoke.exe is the Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 32.33 MB (33902080 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0. They take about 33.67 MB (35305049
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (32.33 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- oggenc.exe (185.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.59 KB)
The current page applies to Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 version 37.0
Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 is an application released by MediaSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0.
8. After uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 by MediaSoft from your computer, we are not saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 37.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-24 18:02:32.827