Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1
Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 from your computerMediaSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on MediaSoft. You can see more info related to Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 at http://www.karaoke5.com
. Usually the Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled karaoke.exe and its approximative size is 29.26 MB (30683648 bytes).
The executables below are part of Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1. They occupy an average of 30.42 MB (31896665
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (29.26 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.59 KB)
The current page applies to Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 version 36.1
Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 is a program released by MediaSoft. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1". If it is installed on your PC the Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 by MediaSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 36.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 00:08:34.983