Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 from your systemMediaSoft
. You can read more on MediaSoft or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.karaoke5.com
if you want to read more on Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 on MediaSoft's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Karaoke5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. karaoke.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.82 MB (30218240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8. They take about 29.97 MB (31429977
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (28.82 MB)
- lame.exe (508.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
This page is about Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 version 35.8
Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 is an application released by the software company MediaSoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8". The Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karaoke5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 by MediaSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 35.8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-14 03:34:11.640