Karaoke 5 ver. 32b
Karaoke 5 ver. 32b is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32b from your computerMediaSoft
. Go over here
for more info on MediaSoft. Please follow http://www.karaoke5.com
if you want to read more on Karaoke 5 ver. 32b on MediaSoft's web page. Usually the Karaoke 5 ver. 32b application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32b. Karaoke 5 ver. 32b's primary file takes about 3.51 MB (3679232 bytes) and its name is karaoke.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Karaoke 5 ver. 32b. They take 4.12 MB (4322107
bytes) on disk.
- karaoke.exe (3.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (627.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32
of Karaoke 5 ver. 32b.
Karaoke 5 ver. 32b is a program marketed by the software company MediaSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Karaoke 5 ver. 32b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Karaoke 5 ver. 32b using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Karaoke 5 ver. 32b or simply click the Search field and type in "Karaoke 5 ver. 32b". If it exists on your system the Karaoke 5 ver. 32b app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Karaoke 5 ver. 32b in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Karaoke 5 ver. 32b, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karaoke 5 ver. 32b:
- The software company is: http://www.karaoke5.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Karaoke5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32b.
8. After removing Karaoke 5 ver. 32b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Karaoke 5 ver. 32b that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karaoke 5 ver. 32b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32b by MediaSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Karaoke 5 ver. 32b by MediaSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karaoke 5 ver. 32b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 00:11:39.077