You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall KaraFun 1.18 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall KaraFun 1.18 from your PCRecisio
. Check out here
for more info on Recisio. You can see more info on KaraFun 1.18 at http://www.recisio.com/
. KaraFun 1.18 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\KaraFun directory, regulated by the user's decision. KaraFun 1.18's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KaraFun\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.83 MB (6110720 bytes) on disk and is called KaraFun.exe.
KaraFun 1.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.48 MB (6793050
bytes) on disk.
- KaraFun.exe (5.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.18
of KaraFun 1.18.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
KaraFun 1.18 is a program by the software company Recisio. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase KaraFun 1.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KaraFun 1.18 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KaraFun 1.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KaraFun 1.18". If it is installed on your PC the KaraFun 1.18 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KaraFun 1.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KaraFun 1.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KaraFun 1.18:
- The software company is: http://www.recisio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KaraFun\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KaraFun 1.18.
8. After uninstalling KaraFun 1.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KaraFun 1.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KaraFun 1.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KaraFun 1.18 by Recisio from your computer, nor are we saying that KaraFun 1.18 by Recisio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KaraFun 1.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:59.940