Kanguru is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Kanguru from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about the application Kanguru can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Kanguru program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Kanguru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kanguru.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Kanguru. They take about 4.63 MB (4852361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Kanguru.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.33 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (512.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.89 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
This data is about Kanguru version 16.002.15.17.58
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Kanguru:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Kanguru you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Kanguru when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kanguru
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Kanguru
Kanguru is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Kanguru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kanguru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kanguru or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kanguru". The Kanguru app will be found very quickly. After you click Kanguru in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kanguru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kanguru:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kanguru.
8. After uninstalling Kanguru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kanguru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kanguru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kanguru by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Kanguru by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kanguru in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 17:34:41.187