Kanguru is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Kanguru from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about the application Kanguru can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Kanguru program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Kanguru is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kanguru.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Kanguru. They take about 4.63 MB (4852361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Kanguru.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.33 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (512.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (378.89 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
This data is about Kanguru version 16.002.15.17.58
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Kanguru:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Kanguru you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Kanguru when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kanguru
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Kanguru
Kanguru is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Kanguru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Kanguru from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kanguru or simply click the Search field and type in "Kanguru". The Kanguru app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Kanguru in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kanguru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Kanguru:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kanguru\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Kanguru.
8. After uninstalling Kanguru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kanguru that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kanguru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kanguru by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Kanguru by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Kanguru in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 17:34:41.187