This info is about Kana Okaeri for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Kana Okaeri from your computerJAST USA
. More information on JAST USA can be seen here
. More information about the app Kana Okaeri can be found at http://www.jastusa.com/
. Kana Okaeri is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kana Okaeri directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Kana Okaeri's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kana Okaeri\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named KANAOKA.EXE and it has a size of 788.00 KB (806912 bytes).
Kana Okaeri installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.10 MB (2199912
bytes) on disk.
- KANAOKA.EXE (788.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
This info is about Kana Okaeri version 1.0
Kana Okaeri has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kana Okaeri1.0
Kana Okaeri is an application offered by the software company JAST USA. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Kana Okaeri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Kana Okaeri from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kana Okaeri or simply click the Search field and type in "Kana Okaeri". If it is installed on your PC the Kana Okaeri app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Kana Okaeri in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Kana Okaeri, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kana Okaeri:
- The software company is: http://www.jastusa.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kana Okaeri\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kana Okaeri.
8. After removing Kana Okaeri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kana Okaeri which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Kana Okaeri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kana Okaeri by JAST USA from your computer, we are not saying that Kana Okaeri by JAST USA is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kana Okaeri in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 04:43:14.930