KanBoard v.9.9 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KanBoard v.9.9 from your systemIvan BUBLOZ
. Check out here
for more info on Ivan BUBLOZ. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\KanBoard directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing KanBoard v.9.9 is C:\Program Files\KanBoard\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. KanBoard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 900.00 KB (921600 bytes) on disk.
KanBoard v.9.9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.35 MB (4564449
bytes) on disk.
- Astuces.exe (1.02 MB)
- KanBoard.exe (900.00 KB)
- mschart.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.47 KB)
The current page applies to KanBoard v.9.9 version 9.9
KanBoard v.9.9 is a program marketed by the software company Ivan BUBLOZ. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall KanBoard v.9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase KanBoard v.9.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KanBoard v.9.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KanBoard v.9.9". If it exists on your system the KanBoard v.9.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KanBoard v.9.9 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KanBoard v.9.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KanBoard v.9.9.
8. After removing KanBoard v.9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KanBoard v.9.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KanBoard v.9.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KanBoard v.9.9 by Ivan BUBLOZ from your PC, we are not saying that KanBoard v.9.9 by Ivan BUBLOZ is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KanBoard v.9.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 23:06:39.197