KanBoard v.11.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KanBoard v.11.7 from your PCIvan BUBLOZ
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Ivan BUBLOZ. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\KanBoard directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\KanBoard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KanBoard v.11.7. KanBoard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 988.00 KB (1011712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside KanBoard v.11.7. They take about 4.41 MB (4620833
bytes) on disk.
- Astuces.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- KanBoard.exe (988.00 KB)
- mschart.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.53 KB)
The current page applies to KanBoard v.11.7 version 11.7
KanBoard v.11.7 is a program by Ivan BUBLOZ. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall KanBoard v.11.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KanBoard v.11.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find KanBoard v.11.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KanBoard v.11.7". If it exists on your system the KanBoard v.11.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KanBoard v.11.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KanBoard v.11.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KanBoard v.11.7.
8. After removing KanBoard v.11.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KanBoard v.11.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KanBoard v.11.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove KanBoard v.11.7 by Ivan BUBLOZ from your computer, nor are we saying that KanBoard v.11.7 by Ivan BUBLOZ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KanBoard v.11.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:16:01.317