Kalydo Player 4.10.01
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Kalydo Player 4.10.01 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kalydo Player 4.10.01 from your computerEximion B.V.
. More info about Eximion B.V. can be found here
. Further information about Kalydo Player 4.10.01 can be found at http://www.eximion.com
. Usually the Kalydo Player 4.10.01 application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kalydo\KalydoPlayer\bin2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kalydo\KalydoPlayer\bin2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kalydo Player 4.10.01. Kalydo Player 4.10.01's primary file takes about 2.12 MB (2225600 bytes) and its name is kalydoloader.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Kalydo Player 4.10.01. They take about 2.75 MB (2886735
bytes) on disk.
- appinstall.exe (139.23 KB)
- kalELLaunch.exe (380.94 KB)
- kalydoloader.exe (2.12 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.10.01
of Kalydo Player 4.10.01.
Kalydo Player 4.10.01 is a program released by the software company Eximion B.V.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Kalydo Player 4.10.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Kalydo Player 4.10.01 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kalydo Player 4.10.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kalydo Player 4.10.01". The Kalydo Player 4.10.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Kalydo Player 4.10.01 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Kalydo Player 4.10.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Kalydo Player 4.10.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.eximion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Kalydo\KalydoPlayer\bin2\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kalydo Player 4.10.01.
8. After uninstalling Kalydo Player 4.10.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kalydo Player 4.10.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kalydo Player 4.10.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kalydo Player 4.10.01 by Eximion B.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kalydo Player 4.10.01 by Eximion B.V. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kalydo Player 4.10.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:29:46.683