This web page is about Kakapo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Kakapo from your computerDaniel Levitt
. Open here
where you can find out more on Daniel Levitt. Usually the Kakapo application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\kakapo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Kakapo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\kakapo\Update.exe --uninstall. Kakapo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 70.70 MB (74129920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Kakapo. They occupy about 73.60 MB (77175296
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Kakapo.exe (70.70 MB)
The current page applies to Kakapo version 1.3.0
Kakapo is an application marketed by the software company Daniel Levitt. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Kakapo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kakapo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Kakapo or simply click the Search field and type in "Kakapo". If it exists on your system the Kakapo application will be found very quickly. After you click Kakapo in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Kakapo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kakapo.
8. After removing Kakapo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Kakapo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kakapo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kakapo by Daniel Levitt from your computer, we are not saying that Kakapo by Daniel Levitt is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kakapo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 23:23:27.267