KX-CutTools is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall KX-CutTools from your systemKaxing
. Open here
for more info on Kaxing. Please follow http://www.cnjinka.com
if you want to read more on KX-CutTools on Kaxing's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\KX-CutTools folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\KX-CutTools\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KX-CutTools. KX-CutToolCDR-LAS-EN-X7(64bit).exe is the KX-CutTools's primary executable file and it occupies about 900.00 KB (921600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in KX-CutTools. They take 14.13 MB (14818377
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Add Mark.exe (521.50 KB)
- Contour.exe (1.07 MB)
- Cut.exe (955.76 KB)
- CutToolPro.exe (181.00 KB)
- gAdd Mark.exe (1.22 MB)
- KX-CutToolCDR-LAS-EN-X7(64bit).exe (900.00 KB)
- Trace.exe (1.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.91 MB)
- VCP_V1.4.0_Setup.exe (2.80 MB)
The current page applies to KX-CutTools version 2.0
KX-CutTools is a program marketed by Kaxing. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase KX-CutTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KX-CutTools from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KX-CutTools or simply activate the Search field and type in "KX-CutTools". If it is installed on your PC the KX-CutTools program will be found automatically. After you click KX-CutTools in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about KX-CutTools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KX-CutTools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cnjinka.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KX-CutTools\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KX-CutTools.
8. After removing KX-CutTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KX-CutTools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KX-CutTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KX-CutTools by Kaxing from your computer, we are not saying that KX-CutTools by Kaxing is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KX-CutTools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:09:54.960