KVYcam is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall KVYcam from your computerViktor Kulichkin
. You can read more on Viktor Kulichkin or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kvy.com.ua
to get more details about KVYcam on Viktor Kulichkin's website. KVYcam is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KVYcam folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\KVYcam\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KVYcam. The application's main executable file is named KVYcam.exe and occupies 3.76 MB (3945512 bytes).
KVYcam is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.42 MB (4633409
bytes) on disk:
- KVYcam.exe (3.76 MB)
- KVYcamService.exe (313.04 KB)
- SetupProc_x64.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupProc_x86.exe (76.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (202.74 KB)
This web page is about KVYcam version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of KVYcam:
...click to view all...
KVYcam is a program offered by the software company Viktor Kulichkin. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove KVYcam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KVYcam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KVYcam or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KVYcam". The KVYcam app will be found automatically. When you select KVYcam in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KVYcam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KVYcam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kvy.com.ua
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KVYcam\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KVYcam.
8. After removing KVYcam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KVYcam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KVYcam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KVYcam by Viktor Kulichkin from your PC, we are not saying that KVYcam by Viktor Kulichkin is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KVYcam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:47:26.127