This page contains complete information on how to uninstall KShutdown for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall KShutdown from your PCKonrad Twardowski
. More information on Konrad Twardowski can be seen here
. You can get more details on KShutdown at http://kshutdown.sourceforge.net/
. KShutdown is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KShutdown folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove KShutdown by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KShutdown\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named kshutdown.exe and it has a size of 513.50 KB (525824 bytes).
KShutdown is comprised of the following executables which occupy 562.68 KB (576186
bytes) on disk:
- kshutdown.exe (513.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of KShutdown. You can find below info on other application versions of KShutdown:
...click to view all...
KShutdown is an application released by Konrad Twardowski. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall KShutdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete KShutdown from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KShutdown or simply click the Search feature and type in "KShutdown". If it exists on your system the KShutdown application will be found automatically. When you click KShutdown in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KShutdown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KShutdown:
- The software company is: http://kshutdown.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KShutdown\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KShutdown.
8. After removing KShutdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KShutdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KShutdown with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KShutdown by Konrad Twardowski from your PC, we are not saying that KShutdown by Konrad Twardowski is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KShutdown supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 11:07:49.983