KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 from your systemKRyLack Software
. Take a look here
for more info on KRyLack Software. Please follow http://www.krylack.com/
if you want to read more on KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 on KRyLack Software's web page. KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KRyLack Password Recovery directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\KRyLack Password Recovery\UnKLPassRec.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11. KLPassRec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.34 MB (1400832 bytes) on disk.
KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 contains of the executables below. They take 1.41 MB (1481092
bytes) on disk.
- KLPassRec.exe (1.34 MB)
- UnKLPassRec.exe (78.38 KB)
This data is about KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 version 2.11.03
KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 is a program by KRyLack Software. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11". If it is installed on your PC the KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 app will be found very quickly. After you click KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11:
- The software company is: http://www.krylack.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KRyLack Password Recovery\UnKLPassRec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11.
8. After uninstalling KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 by KRyLack Software from your computer, we are not saying that KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 by KRyLack Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KRyLack Password Recovery 2.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:20:52.320