KPlay 4.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall KPlay 4.1 from your systemE.R. van Veldhoven
. You can find out more on E.R. van Veldhoven or check for application updates here
. KPlay 4.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KPlay folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall KPlay 4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\KPlay\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named KPlay.exe and it has a size of 1,005.00 KB (1029120 bytes).
The executables below are part of KPlay 4.1. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1754277
bytes) on disk.
- KPlay.exe (1,005.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This web page is about KPlay 4.1 version 4.1
KPlay 4.1 is a program released by E.R. van Veldhoven. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase KPlay 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KPlay 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KPlay 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "KPlay 4.1". The KPlay 4.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KPlay 4.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KPlay 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KPlay 4.1.
8. After removing KPlay 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of KPlay 4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KPlay 4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KPlay 4.1 by E.R. van Veldhoven from your computer, we are not saying that KPlay 4.1 by E.R. van Veldhoven is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KPlay 4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:05:22.147