KORO Shredder v5
KORO Shredder v5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall KORO Shredder v5 from your PCRobert Kovacs
. Further information on Robert Kovacs can be seen here
. More details about KORO Shredder v5 can be seen at http://korosoft.hu/
. KORO Shredder v5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Shredder v5 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall KORO Shredder v5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Shredder v5\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. KORO Shredder v5's primary file takes about 1.89 MB (1978880 bytes) and is called shredder.exe.
KORO Shredder v5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.21 MB (8608604
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- autorun_update.exe (974.50 KB)
- initshredder.exe (760.50 KB)
- integrator_portable.exe (426.50 KB)
- password_maker.exe (813.50 KB)
- portable_maker.exe (1.70 MB)
- shredder.exe (1.89 MB)
- shredder_tray.exe (625.00 KB)
- terminate.exe (429.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.2
of KORO Shredder v5.
KORO Shredder v5 is a program released by Robert Kovacs. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove KORO Shredder v5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KORO Shredder v5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KORO Shredder v5 or simply click the Search field and type in "KORO Shredder v5". If it is installed on your PC the KORO Shredder v5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click KORO Shredder v5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about KORO Shredder v5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KORO Shredder v5:
- The web site of the application is: http://korosoft.hu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\KOROSOFT\Shredder v5\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KORO Shredder v5.
8. After removing KORO Shredder v5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KORO Shredder v5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KORO Shredder v5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KORO Shredder v5 by Robert Kovacs from your computer, we are not saying that KORO Shredder v5 by Robert Kovacs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KORO Shredder v5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 08:42:17.960