KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005
KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 from your computerKORG PA Manager
. Check out here
for more info on KORG PA Manager. You can get more details on KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 at http://www.KORGPAManager.com
. KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KORG PA Manager\v2 directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\KORG PA Manager\v2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005. KORGPAManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.24 MB (2350080 bytes) on disk.
KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.46 MB (3631049
bytes) on disk.
- KORGPAManager.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.1005
of KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005.
KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 is a program released by the software company KORG PA Manager. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005". If it exists on your system the KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.KORGPAManager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KORG PA Manager\v2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005.
8. After removing KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 by KORG PA Manager from your computer, nor are we saying that KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 by KORG PA Manager is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KORG PA Manager v1.2.1005 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 13:46:06.780