KORG PA Manager v1.1.716
KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 from your systemKORG PA Manager
. Go over here
for more info on KORG PA Manager. Click on http://www.KORGPAManager.com
to get more facts about KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 on KORG PA Manager's website. KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\KORG PA Manager folder, subject to the user's option. KORG PA Manager v1.1.716's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KORG PA Manager\unins000.exe. KORGPAManager.exe is the KORG PA Manager v1.1.716's main executable file and it takes around 2.08 MB (2177536 bytes) on disk.
KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 is composed of the following executables which take 3.29 MB (3451593
bytes) on disk:
- KORGPAManager.exe (2.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
This page is about KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 version 1.1.716
KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 is an application offered by the software company KORG PA Manager. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 or simply activate the Search field and type in "KORG PA Manager v1.1.716". If it exists on your system the KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 application will be found very quickly. When you select KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding KORG PA Manager v1.1.716, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KORG PA Manager v1.1.716:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.KORGPAManager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KORG PA Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.1.716.
8. After uninstalling KORG PA Manager v1.1.716, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 by KORG PA Manager from your computer, we are not saying that KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 by KORG PA Manager is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KORG PA Manager v1.1.716 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 08:30:12.403