KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601
KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 from your systemKONICA MINOLTA
. Open here
for more details on KONICA MINOLTA. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\BZ751 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\BZ751\Setup64.exe /UinsOnly:10 C:\Program Files\KONICA MINOLTA\PrinterDrivers\BZ751\Setup64.exe Setup.ini /UnInst /LANG:0409. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 933.96 KB (956376 bytes) on disk and is titled Setup.exe.
KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.39 MB (2509936
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (933.96 KB)
- Setup64.exe (1.26 MB)
- DriverCall.exe (153.34 KB)
- UinsExec.exe (69.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 751601
of KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601.
KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 is an application marketed by KONICA MINOLTA. Some people choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 or simply click the Search field and type in "KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601". The KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 program will be found automatically. When you select KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601.
8. After removing KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 by KONICA MINOLTA from your computer, we are not saying that KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 by KONICA MINOLTA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KONICA MINOLTA bizhub 751/601 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 19:22:39.517